"We go together like, ramma lamma lamma ka dinga dinga dong!"
Costa Vida must be a hoppin' place! There I am in the back just whippin' up lettuce and tomatoes. I take a peak out front once in a while. In one corner are the families with kids flinging their food and it appears like they just completed a very successful food fight. The workers are trying their best to appear like they don't have a care in the world except for making burritos and salads and keeping the peeps happy, oh and don't forget surviving the intense heat from lack of air conditioning! And then there are the college students, fallin' in love and having a blast. Then add graduation and corporate visits and Costa gets just a little crazy. Yep! This is Coast life!
These guys are my Costa family and they always know just how to make me laugh! The best part of the summer was when one of our family members was baptized! It was amazing to see Ayeli take this huge step in her life, I sure do love her! And I sure do love my Costa family!
Fun with the Polar Bears...in Yellowstone!
From the coast to the arctic chill of Yellowstone (okay maybe it wasn't that cold)...BUT when you see me huddled in the camper sleeping with a sweater, a winter coat, blankets, a sleeping bag, mittens, and a winter hat AND I'm still cold, you can't blame me for thinking I just stepped into the Arctic. And then you see my family submersing themselves in icy cold water, just for fun! Yep they are pretty crazy! But I sure do love them!
And then there is the cutest little redheaded boy ever and I got to hang with him as we visited the clay pots of Yellowstone and played games. And yes, he beat me at every single one of 'em!
And then the family! Hangin' with them and eating delicious camping food was amazing! And though I didn't see any real polar bears (not for lack of trying) it was an exciting trip!
"I got chills, their multiplying and I'm losing control, 'Cause the power, you're supplying, it's electrifying!"
My very first Niece, and the cutest little girl ever! (If I do say so myself!)
"You're the one that I want, oo, oo, oo the one that I need, oh yes indeed, you're the one that I want!"
Oh, and I can't forget that I met this cute guy!
"Summer Loving, had me a blast.
Summer Loving happened so fast. Met a boy cute as can be, Summer Days Drifting away, uh oh, to those summer nights!" Grease
No comments:
Post a Comment